MCG has successfully represented GPs across a broad range of investment strategies.
- Cronus Capital, L.P. - Cronus Real Estate Fund, L.P.
- $150 million fund focused on opportunistic investments in under-performing, small cap real estate properties, generally in the eastern half of the United States.
- DDJ Capital Management - B IV Capital Partners
- $445 million fund investing in the distressed securities of troubled middle market companies.
- Evergreen Pacific Partners - Evergreen Pacific Partners, L.P.
- $275 million fund focused on lower middle market buyouts in the Western 13 states.
- Haddington Energy Partners - HEP III
- $200 million fund focused on control-oriented midstream energy investments.
- Lombard Odier EuroChoice - EC III
- E493 million fund of funds program focused on buyout, growth capital and special situations in mid-sized European companies
- Maranon Capital - Maranon Capital L,P.
- $207 million fund that provides mezzanine debt and equity co-investments for private equity-backed and non-sponsored investments in middle market companies.
- Quantum Energy - QEP II
- $225 million fund to acquire upstream energy assets in partnership with proven, successful oil and gas entrepreneurs
- Tricon Capital - TCC VI & VII
- $345 million funds providing participating loans to local developers in the North American residential real estate market.